Selen Ermanav has joined Colors of USA

Recently photographer Selen Ermanav has joined photographer and partner Salim Demirel at Colors of USA. She is now part of Colors of USA photography company originally owned by Demirel. Ermanav will continue to have her own websites for fine art photography while joining forces in commercial and portrait photography. She states "I think with Salim's strength for technical perfection and my creative background in dance we are able to be creative in new ways. We solidify for us and our clients a cohesive duet. I admire his work. He is beyond an inspiration to me. He teaches me new photographic perspective every day with the work we do together and I enjoy challenging him to "do" outside his comfort zone and to see the same things in new ways."

For commercial and personal photography inquiries contact info@colorsofusa.com
www.colorsofusa.com

For Selen's fine art work and commissioned work contact:
info@selenermanav.com
www.selenermanav.com

Photography by Colors of USA
Model, Actress, Burgandi Phoenix

Photographers Selen Ermanav and Salim Demirel from Colors of USA 

Comments

Popular Posts